Monday, May 07, 2007

MULTILINGUAL LIVING May/June issue

About a year ago a phenomenal project born out of the passion
shared by a few women scattered on the globe and heralded
by a vulcanic Corey Heller, founder of the Bilingual Bicultural Family Network, came to life: Multilingual Living Magazine, a digital magazine dedicated to the modern global multilingual parent. I have had the honor to contribute to the first issue, and then my maternity leave kept me away from the keyboard for a few seasons...but with great pleasure I've come back to write for Multilingual Living; on this issue I describe the new French Multilingual Revolution and talk about the Cafe Bilingue (I'll write a separate post on this intelligent intiative and its inspiring founder). A special "bravo!" and "thank you!" to Corey and Alice, for an amazing editing and coordinating job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Clo! I'm back :D. I love your article! I never lived in France, so I had no idea that their regulation is rigid. Thanks for sharing :D.

Vera said...

Complimenti!I'm going to read it and i'll wait to hear morefrom you about that "café bilingue" ...

Alice said...

Oh ... the applause really goes to you, Clo, for having written such an awesome article!!! Without the help, encouragement and support of women like you our magazine would NEVER have reached what it is today (and we're still growing, we're getting better and better, aren't we?!?) :)